Since most acts are available to most agents, the important things to the customer are the following:
- The JUDGMENT of the agency as to name value, quality or entertainment value of the acts as related to their cost and your budget.
- The ABILITY of the agency to select acts suitable for your audience, type of program and purpose of show.
- The INTEGRITY of the agency in delivering the acts it offers and standing back of its proposals.
- The KNOWLEDGE, experience and talent to program a sparkling, interesting and fast-moving show within the budget allowed.
- Complete FAMILIARITY with the physical equipment, space and time requirements, lighting, sound, and facilities in hotels, auditoriums and country clubs to insure professional presentation.
- Consistent VOLUME of activity in the entertainment field is vital in maintaining contacts and current facts on availabilities and pricing of particular acts.
- A very important reason prospective clients should use G&R Detroit is because we provide blanket liability insurance on all bookings AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to our clients. We will provide a proof of insurance certificate if required. We have always done this however our clients find it increasingly valuable for their own protection. If they are booking their talent directly, they should ask for insurance coverage proof. 9 times out of 10, they will not have coverage because of the cost.